Greetings Sista's

Greetings My Sisters, and Fellas,
I have joined the ranks of those who are desperately in Love with their Sisterlocks. I begin by giving much thanks to my dear friend, though we have never met, Blaqkofi. You are my inspiration. Thank you so much for all you have contributed to us newbies, as you so carefully and maticulously documented your journey. You are Beautiful inside and out. (Blaqkofi's blog ) I also want to thank my Wonderful Husband, Rafael, for all of his support and Loving Kindness as I embarked upon this new journey of self discovery.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Journey from 1 Month to 20 Months

Before Sisterlocs



1Month


5 Months

6 Months





7 Months





8 Months


15 Months (My wonderful Sisterloc Technician, Ayana)

17 Months

18 Months

19 Months
20 Months


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have, and always will, love being on this journey with you babe. It's been interesting seeing your locks grow longer and longer. I love how they look and feel. And I will always love you.

Rafael Antonio