Greetings Sista's

Greetings My Sisters, and Fellas,
I have joined the ranks of those who are desperately in Love with their Sisterlocks. I begin by giving much thanks to my dear friend, though we have never met, Blaqkofi. You are my inspiration. Thank you so much for all you have contributed to us newbies, as you so carefully and maticulously documented your journey. You are Beautiful inside and out. (Blaqkofi's blog ) I also want to thank my Wonderful Husband, Rafael, for all of his support and Loving Kindness as I embarked upon this new journey of self discovery.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Our Wedding Day



















5 Months Locked

I Married The Man Of My Dreams. We had a double wedding with my sister-in-law and her love, on the lake. - My locks are 5 months old now. Still just babies. I didn't do anything special to my locks for my wedding. I simply lightly moistened and rolled the night before. The next morning I fingered the curls into place and wrapped the sash that matched my dress. I am loving every step of this journey. It is so very liberating, wholesome and self defining. (My daughter standing with us above)

4 comments:

CarmenNC said...

Thank you for sharing and I wish you many years of happiness for your and your family.

NappTown said...

You look so happy! Congradulations you your new marriage. I like you absolutely love me some blaqkofi! She is so beautiful and inspiring. Keep sharing your journey I would love to see the growth and share your experiance. God bless :-)

SeZ said...

He a cutie too, Congrads on finding the man that will love you and your sisterlocks.

Nubian1 said...

Congratulations on your wedding day. You make a very hansome couple. Your locks look fab!