Greetings Sista's

Greetings My Sisters, and Fellas,
I have joined the ranks of those who are desperately in Love with their Sisterlocks. I begin by giving much thanks to my dear friend, though we have never met, Blaqkofi. You are my inspiration. Thank you so much for all you have contributed to us newbies, as you so carefully and maticulously documented your journey. You are Beautiful inside and out. (Blaqkofi's blog ) I also want to thank my Wonderful Husband, Rafael, for all of his support and Loving Kindness as I embarked upon this new journey of self discovery.

Friday, August 8, 2008

8 Months





My goodness how time flies. Thought I'd better take some pics before the 8Th month slips away. I also just removed the soft spike curlers that I put in last night.



(Last Night)
My hair has just been retightened; now it's time to roll. I love these soft spike rollers, called Lockloops. They give me a tight long lasting (about a week) curl. (I ordered them, at a very reasonable price at http://www.lockloops.com/index.html ) I moisten my hair with a mist spray, then roll and place the pointed end into the hole on the other end.







5 comments:

z said...

Lock loops are my favorite rollers and I use them often. It takes me a little longer to put them in because I have so much hair on top of having longer locks now.

SeZ said...

Hello, I like his style on you it looks free and that is what locks are all about right.
8 months down oh yeah.

Nubian1 said...

Your locks a lovely and full, it can only get better.

CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED!

Anonymous said...

Your curls are beautiful. I came by your blog to tag you but see nubian1 beat me to it.

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Your hair looks nice, very nice. I hope to have updates this fall.

Take care~