Greetings Sista's

Greetings My Sisters, and Fellas,
I have joined the ranks of those who are desperately in Love with their Sisterlocks. I begin by giving much thanks to my dear friend, though we have never met, Blaqkofi. You are my inspiration. Thank you so much for all you have contributed to us newbies, as you so carefully and maticulously documented your journey. You are Beautiful inside and out. (Blaqkofi's blog ) I also want to thank my Wonderful Husband, Rafael, for all of his support and Loving Kindness as I embarked upon this new journey of self discovery.

Friday, November 21, 2008

1 Year Anniversary








1 Year Anniversary - Yeaaahhhh! My, how time did fly.





































Since I don't have to braid and band anymore, I now wash my hair in the shower. The above pic's were taken just out of the shower and my wonderful hubby snapped away as I had a ball striking different poses.

3 comments:

Rafael Antonio Castillo said...

And I had a ball photographing you babe. You are so beautiful! I love your locks.

Ro~ said...

Congrats on the year mark. It's actually just begun.

leightred said...

Happy 1 year Anniversary Redrose, your locs are beautiful.