Greetings Sista's

Greetings My Sisters, and Fellas,
I have joined the ranks of those who are desperately in Love with their Sisterlocks. I begin by giving much thanks to my dear friend, though we have never met, Blaqkofi. You are my inspiration. Thank you so much for all you have contributed to us newbies, as you so carefully and maticulously documented your journey. You are Beautiful inside and out. (Blaqkofi's blog ) I also want to thank my Wonderful Husband, Rafael, for all of his support and Loving Kindness as I embarked upon this new journey of self discovery.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

16 Months






Greeting Family,
It has been a while since I last posted. I am Loving my locks more and more each day. It is amazing how much my hair has thickened and grown since I got locks 16 months ago. I still enjoy wearing them curled at this stage.

No comments: